I have a camera but the video is not launching.
- Make sure you are not on another application that is also using your camera
- Try rebooting your computer
- Try using a different browser
Why does my video only appear as a vertical bar on my cell phone?
- Note that for the moment, Worldchat works best from a computer but it is supported on other devices.
I can't setup my classroom.
- Make sure you have verified your account by proving a valid institutional address, and the name/contact of your academic dean.
I am having intermittent connectivity issues.
- Check your wifi signal and/or move closer to your router. If using a computer, try a direct wired internet connection.
Need to check your speed?
- Try speedtest.net. For a good connection, ideally the user has 5mbps download and 1 mbps upload, or 4G/LTE for mobile. Note that video platforms are less reliable with less than that.